Hotel Amfora Bicycle and scooter rental
Are you looking for a central base to explore the Westhoek, then Hotel Amfora in Poperinge is the right place. Near the French border and a stone's throw from Ypres, you find yourself here in the heart of the battlefield of WWI. You can move quickly and easily with our bicycles or scooters. Enjoy the region and the view with your hair in the wind!
Hotel Amfora has 11 bicycles available:
- 5 ladies' bicycles, 5 men's bicycles and 3 electric bicycles
- People not staying at the hotel can also rent bicycles.
- Reservations can be made by telephone or e-mail, stating the name, date and mobile number. The reservation is only final after confirmation. We take a copy of a credit card as a guarantee.
- Our bicycles are new and have a comfortable, adjustable saddle. All bicycles are equipped with a solid lock.
- Free bicycle parking for hotel guests
- City bikes: € 11 / day (9H - 18H)
- Electric bicycle € 25 / day (9H - 18H)
Hotel Amfora has 4 scooters available:
- Each scooter is equipped with a luggage box
- You get the scooter with a full tank. The tank may be empty upon return. However, if you need to refuel on the way, this is at your own expense
- Scooters are available between 9am and 6pm
- Deposit: € 300 or credit card details
- Driving license B required
- Minimum age is 23 years old
- The scooters are insured for Civil Liability, legal assistance and assistance to the vehicle
- € 65 / day (1 person)
- € 80 / day (2 persons)
Tuberculose after the First World War1 July 2020
Kasteel De Lovie will open its doors to the general public in 2020. This is part of a temporary exhibition about the emergence of De Lovie as a sanatorium for tuberculosis...Read more
Feniks - Kinderen in de wederopbouw4 July 2020
The story of Margriet Six is one of the central elements in this exhibition. Children, teenagers and young adults talk to the visitors and tell them how they experienced the...Read more
Museumzondag5 July 2020
Like many museums at home and abroad, you can visit the Hop Museum every first Sunday of the month for free. Maybe you have never been there? Or maybe you would like to come...Read more
Exhibition Circus 15711 July 2020
Circus 157 - One day, one operation, five crashes Circus 157 is the code name of an operation of the Royal Air Force that took place on May 5, 1942. That day, five Spitfires...Read more